Did You Know?
1. We back every lantern we sell 100%
2. Gas lanterns were in use in Charleston before electricity.
3. Our lanterns are made of heavyweight copper (20 to 30 ounce)
4. Carolina Lanterns does not install, however we will be glad to give you a preferred list of installers.
5. All of our lanterns come with tempered glass.
6. Carolina Lanterns philosophy has always been to provide a quality product at a fair market price.
7.The lanterns we sell are manufactured by companies dedicated to quality.
8. Most of our lanterns burn 1,800 BTUs per hour and the cost is approximately $8 to $12 a month.
9. Shipping charges for our lanterns also cover insurance costs.
10. We have sales representatives in Charlotte, Atlanta, Savannah and St. Louis, MO.
11. How soon it will take the natural copper lanterns to “patina” will depend on many factors…location, rain, acid rain, protection, heat, moisture, dryness and placement. This patina is copper’s natural protectant.
Learn why we use copper for our lanterns. Visit Why Copper Lanterns?
For additional information about our copper lanterns please call us at 1-877-881-4173.